GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dave Manneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 19:45:13 -0800
Hi Mr,
I have a question for you. Is your mum a Yaye-compin who got given a Hajj
ticket by Yahya? If you are, then shame on you and your mum, if that's not
you,
then shut up. But hey if the caps fits, then be my guest and wear it.

I have a question though, who are these people who risked their lives to
make the country better then?
I hope you won't dare tell me they are the ones that ordered and
oversaw the execution in cold blood of my Gambian brothers? If you are
referring to those folks, then Mr you need your head checked.

Am a as patriotic a Gambian as you are, if not more, but as I said I wont be
an a**-licker like you and your
ilk. I do more than my fair bit to see my country develop, and that, Mr is
the truth.
You be my guest and keep it bring it on, and i shall be more than happy to
shove it where it is coming from,
which is your poo-hole, Mr Shameless cunt!

[man]  -----Original Message-----