GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Malanding S. Jaiteh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:02:45 -0400
I cannot believe my eyes what I am reading on the this forum.This government
release is just disgusting. If they call students demonstrating the death
and rape of their colleagues as "bad elements and bandits", then I would
call those who killed innocent little kids as young as years as HELL
This is  outrageous. It is really sickening. My condolence to all the
families involved.

Anna.