GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 14:59:49 -0000
Kebba,

I simply couldn't agree with you more. Ebrima Barry is to us what Hector
Peterson (1976 Soweto uprising first victim) was to the struggle against
Apartheid. You're doing an invaluable job reminding us of this fact. In
plain English, the kids have done their part by starting the ball rolling.
Us adults -especially the opposition, shouldn't fail these children. Their
death shouldn't be in vain. Even if it will be the last thing we accomplish,
the culprits -Yaya Jammeh and his band of rogues- should pay dearly for this
dastardly crime. Thanks for being the main voice for Ebrima Barry, and the
other gallant little soldiers.

Good morning!

Saul.