GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:26:54 +0000
Gassa, thanks for your post.  I do not know Charles Sam and it is not
important to me.  If in fact the below recap are his views, then he again is
saying the same things that we "Kora" about on this list.  If Masamba,
Macoumba, or Pateh have the same views and I agree with them, then I see no
reason why I should disagree with Sam, regardless of what side of the fence
he stands.  A person may be a liar and a crook to all, but that does not
devalue his views that is shared by many, regarding the state of our nation.
  I trust Karamba and many others know the background of this individual and
it is their right to disagree with his pronouncements and this in no way
make me think any less of them.  One thing is for sure, all parties to this
exchange (within/out of The Gambia) are really concerned about the state of
our nation, and to me that is something good for us to have.  That is the
energy we will need to forge on in the days, months, and years ahead.
Thanks all for keeping it real.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou