GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 17:15:31 +0100
 --- Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > In a message
dated 4/30/2002 9:45:57 AM Central
> Daylight Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
> Pa Modou Gassama,

This statement by the VP shows that these people are
fooling no one but themselves, and that all the things
they say are  just utter nonsense to self medicate,
and to fool those who choose to wear  blinders as far
as this rogue regime is concerned.

Aunty Jabou

Please revisit what Isatou Njie Saidy said in APRIL
2000-The Students Massacre. I think that alone should
sum up this lady's entire character. Baba Jobe a role
model??? May God save that country. I for one will not
like to see our youths looking up to Baba Jobe as a
role model. This man has blood in his hands; he played
an instrumental part in the arrest and abduction of
Lamin Waa Juwara during the Brikama Mosque Saga. This
man was has been accused by former July 22 Members for
spearheading most of the political violence inflicted
on the United Democatic Party, for clarification
please read Fabakary Kolior's revelation to the
Independent Newspaper. This man has been banned by the
United Nations from travelling out of the Gambia,
never in my lifetime have learnt about a GAMBIAN being
denied the fundamental right to travel outside the
Gambia by the United Nations

Baba Jobe is therefore a not a role model that our
youths can look up to.

Have a wonderful day.

Sanusi Owens