GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 21:21:56 EDT
Folks:

Thought this would give you some giggles while your prepare for the week at
work/school.

Regards,

Awa Sey
Bush is hanging out with the Queen of England.
He asks her: "How do you run an efficient government? Any tips you can give
me?"
And the Queen says: "Well, the most important thing is to surround yourself
with intelligent people."  Bush frowns, and replies: "Well, how do I know the
people around me are really intelligent or not?".  The Queen takes a little
sip of tea, and says: "Oh, that's easy. You just ask them a riddle".  Then
the Queen pushes the button on her intercom and says: "Please send  Tony
Blair in here, would you?"
So Tony Blair walks into the room. "Yes, my Queen?"  The Queen smiles at Tony
and says: "Tony, answer me this, would you? Your mother and father have a
child. It's not your brother, and it's not your sister. Who is it?"  Without
missing a beat, Tony Blair says: "Well, that would be me."  The Queen smiles
and says: "Very good, thank you!"  So, back at the White House, Bush is a bit
puzzled. So, he asks to speak with Dick Cheney: "Hey Dick, answer this for
me, would ya? Your mother and your  father have a child. It's not your
brother and it's not your sister... who
is it?  Dick Cheney frowns and says: "Geez, I'm not sure... lemme get back to
you."  So, Dick Cheney goes to all advisors, and asks everyone he can, but no
one
can answer it for him. Finally, he ends up in the men's room, and he
recognises
Colin Powel's shoes in the next stall over. So Dick shouts over to him:  "Hey
Colin... can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child.
It's not your brother and it's not you sister. Who is it?" Colin Powel
flushes, and yells back: "Hey, that's easy... it's me!". Dick Cheney smiles
and yells: "Thanks!"
So, Dick Cheney goes back into the Oval Office and tells Bush: "Hey, I
finally figured out the answer to that riddle! It's Colin Powell!" Bush gets
up, and angrily stomps over to Dick Cheney. Bush yells right in Dick's face:
"No, you idiot! It's Tony Blair!".