GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 15:29:51 +0100
Dear Ousou & Aji
Accept our heartfelt condolences and sympathies on the sad demise of our
sister Mam Begay Jobe.  Mam Begay was my neighbour in the early 90s at
Gothenburg, Sweden. She was then married to the late Ebrima Nyan ( Grand
Nyan ) who died in the Gambia some time ago. I also visted their family at
Brikama in 1992 and met with her late mother, grandmother and the whole
family. She was a very friendly person. Extend our condolences to Yama Jobe
& family at Gothenburg, Haddy Jagne & family at Gothenburg and her friend
Aji Oumie Fye of Rinkiby in Stockholm. Also extend our condolences to all
Gambians at Gothenburg and all her friends and relatives in Gambia and
England. To Allah ( SWT ) we all belong and to Him is our final return.  May
her soul rest in perfect peace. Aameen !

El-Mustapha Fye & Family

Uppsala - Sweden