GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alasana OB Silla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 17:06:17 EDT
Saiks,

You might want to add:-

Filliyeh - Mandingka
Kering - Mandingka
Jalang\Jalangbucareh/Jalangkonko - Mandingka
Sanekeh - Mandingka
Fansainee - Mandingka
Pakititakurolandy - Mandingka
Mbaling - Mandingka
Bonto - Mandingka
Tomaring - Mandingka
Bungtung - Mandingka
Mbassey - Mandinka.

These names maybe akin to other ethnic groups that I may not know, in other
words, they may not be exclusively Mandingko (excuse my ignorance).

I shall come up with more names (traditional) as and when they ring the bell
in my mind.

Peace,
OB.