GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 22:07:37 EDT

Alieu,

 Yes, I agree that it is definitely the wrong idea to make such  comments as
you saw. I would even venture to say that comments like that would  hinder
rather than help the effort.  I did not see the comments at  all, I just some of
the signatures.
I hope people will exercise maturity and caution and in-fact, one can just
sign without making any comments at all as the signature itself  is  sufficient.

Cheers,
Jabou

In a message dated 6/16/2006 8:37:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time,