GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ESSA BOKARR SEY <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 14:06:49 -0800
Ebou,

Well said E! well said! whenever i see sincerity in
any analyses it makes me feel good and this piece you
wrote was strong and clear.
Infact anyone who knows the history of Islam will not
dispute the fact that amongst those who confirmed the
early revelations of the prophet(SAW)were non
muslims.One of the cassettes bearing that very part of
his history is being sold at the Mass Avenue Mosque in
DC.The prophet of Islam and others before him did not
know race,they only knew the difference between good
and evil...Refer to suratul:TABAT YADAA!
"Tabat Yadaa" here is a direct revelation from the
Omnipotent-ALLAH through Muhammad.Allah in that sura
was cursing the hands of Abu Lahab.Indeed Abu Lahab
was the step father of Muhammad(SAW).Because Abu Lahab
was placing stones,thorns on the path of the prophet
just to humiliate him the above sura was revealed.Who
can be more Arab than Abu Lahab?! Who?!
Now we heard prophet Musa in one of his prayers he
said:"ALAHUMA ANZIL NEE MULZILEENA MUNZILAN MUBAARA
KATAN WA ANTA KHAIRUL MUNZILEENA"sadaqualahul azeem...
Musa or Mose's prayer called upon the creator to send
down bounties and blessings for the benfit of all he
did not say for the benefit of the jews alone!
Again the prophet of Islam chastised FIRAW'N-Pharao.
Fir'awn was persecuting the jews at the time and that
is why Musa was branded a rebel because he stood
against that domination.Here we see where Muhammad and
Musa have converged on one point ie fighting against
evil.The evil by then was Firaw'n period.
Muhammad equally chastised those who stood against the
teachings of monotheist prophets in Israel and
evetually crucified Issa! Who can be more jewish than
Issa and Moses or Musa? I have Jewish friends and they
are very kind-hearted people and they do not plan or
do any thing evil.So i cannot believe that being
jewish means being anti anyone else no!NAnd being Arab
is the answer to being Islamic thats false!How amny of
those do we see at Las Vega drinking wine?! Many of
them! Jews can be as good as us the and any other
race.Likewise Arabs can be as kind as any other
person.We should stop seeing all Arabs as terrorists
thats also false! Synagogues should be spared! Mosques
and churches should spared.Politics should not be
worshipped because it is merciless and shapeless when
followed thorugh desire and arrogance.
There you can see that both prophets were adressing
evil and encouraging people to do good.None of them
taught us hatred and anti this or anti that!
Muhammad is a democrat,one should read and understand
SURATUL KAAFIROON:There he says to those who do not
beleive to choose their own way and levae him in his
neither side should force the other to adopt their
way.Jesus was kind,compassionate and he loved
everyone!He died in a just caused.
So you see it is just as one philosopher
said:"theories are usually derailed by their
applicants but not the texts themselves".
Allah does not know beards or wild actions ALLAH only
knows what is in the heart of a believer.

It is a duty to participate in anything that clarifies
the word of God so MAY ALLAH BLESS ALL OF US DURING
THIS HOLY MONTH!
Essa Bokarr Sey.

--- Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Habib,
> I am really proud of your relentless opposition to
> these lunatic Muslims
> who bring nothing but disgrace to the world of
> Islam.  Terrorism and
> Zionist aggressions against deprived Palestinians
> are two unforgiveable
> tragedies in the history of humankind.  The Jews
> were the first people
> to provide sanctuary for Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
> during the Hijra.  On
> the other hand the Jews have been persecuted
> everywhere else during the
> Disapora except in the Muslim countries.  Judaism
> has more in common
> with Islam than Christianity.  Jews and Muslims are
> both rightfully
> spiritual descendants of Abraham, and they are all
> semitic.   In fact
> the beliefs and religious traditions of the two are
> so similar that one
> may be tempted to believe they compliment each
> other.
>
> It is commendable to see good Muslims denounce the
> evils of terror less
> they hijack a beautiful/peaceful religion.
>
> Ebou

> postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface
> at:

=====
Think before you sink!
"Pessimists see difficulty in every opportunity and optimists see an opportunity in every challenge"
"Suits cannot be made without scissors and niddles,so decent minds disagree to agree"

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree