GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Dr. Alhaji Jeng" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:16:04 -0000
DEAR READERS!

WHAT A LOSS! I WAS SHOCKED TO LEARN OF THE DEATH OF A FRIEND, A CLASSMATE AT
THE GHS, A REALLY JOLLY INDIVIDUAL, ONE WHO IS REMEMBERED BY ME AS ALWAYS
HAVING A SMILE ON HIS FACE. MAM LIE WILL SURELY BE MISEED BY ALL WHO REALLY
KNEW HIM SOCIALLY. I AM SURE THE SAME WILL APPLY TO THOSE WHO KNEW HIM
PROFESSIONALLY AS WELL.

I SIEZE THIS MOMENT TO SEND MY HEARTFELT CONDOLENCES TO HIS WIFE, CHILDREN,
FAMILY MEMBERS, AND ALL HIS FRIENDS.

MAY HIS SOUL BE AMONG THOSE TO RECEIVE ALLAH'S BLESSING, AND BE OFFERED A
PLACE IN AL-JANNAH, AMEN. RECENTLY RETURNING FROM THE HAJJ GIVES US HOPE
THAT HE IS SAVED.

ALHAJI S. JENG