GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
panderry mbai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 23:12:59 +0100
                                  PANORAMA with 'Bulfaaleh'-Aziz Tamba is the hiding Vice President...The real names of those who kill at 3am.
  Who is Aziz Tamba?
  Aziz Tamba is known to be a nephew of President Jammeh. The strength of presence near the strong man started emerging in 2001. Prior to that Aziz Tamba lived in Dakar. He was often found in community get togethers in Fass Jola Kunda in Dakar Senegal. According to the person I spoke to today,Aziz is known as an expert dancer. This is what Jammeh likes most about Aziz Tamba.His accent reveals a Senegalese style of speaking. To mask this accent Aziz usually says his wolof is not good so he tries asking people translate his Jola for him when meeting important government offcicials.Who dares tell Aziz not to speak Jola during meetings? This is a provocation from Aziz.

  BULFAALEH RELEASES
  ANOTHER DAMAGING
  INFORMATION AGAINST
  JAMMEH'S KILLERS.
  Aziz Tamba's principal roles.
  Aziz Tamba is very close to President Jammeh.He is his nephew and right hand. Before his demise Daba Marenah was very close to Aziz Tamba.They were close buddies however, this might have been planted by his uncle to get closer to Marenah. Aziz Tamba mediates between President Jammeh and the Casamance rebels. A particular case when Jammeh need palm fronts for construction etc it is Aziz who goes in and out of Casamance.Him Aziz talks more than Harry Sambou does. He reveals everything about his uncle because he is not sophisticated. I had a talk with someone at the Barra Ferry the other day while I was gathering accurate details about Aziz Tamba.The man I spoke to knows Aziz very well. He confirm a lot of points for me.
  Warning to the agents being groomed to protect Jammeh,Aziz Tamba,Myriam and Zeinab Jammeh.
  One thing! These agents have to be ready. President Jammeh cannot win every fight. Let them reflect on what is happening in Tchad these days. How many times has that dictator too been repelling fighters? I will not say much, they will realize very soon if all those who write are abroad. Why do they always jump on the people abroad? This is the arrogance Jammeh has to stop. He thinks no one can be here and then be writing these stuff against him? Because? The NIA is here?
  Only one assignment for Jammeh's agents on line...
  Alakunda a village near Kanilai is another torture chamber...
  Please ask Aziz Tamba and President Jammeh if they know what obtains at Alakunda,the village near Kanilai? To be more specific this village was some how annexed by Jammeh when he was expanding his zoo. These agents are saying I am in the US? Within a week's time I will reveal more graphic details surrounding them. Then they will know if I am cooking my stories or not. President Jammeh is the one who may be able to help the NIA. If he participates in reading what I write he may help them remember me! I am still close to President Jammeh and his family. It may take them so long to realize who I am. I know that so many theories have started emerging about me. They always attack innocent people on line.
  I was part of those who shook the hands of Minister Gadio at the airport. This intriguing route is interesting. Go ahead and accuse anyone. I will not deny what you say...however by the time the dust settles down Jammeh may end up divorcing his own wife! For now I will stop there. President Jammeh is tapping into people's lines I was told. Does he tap the lines of those very very close to him too? Let him not make the mistake please. May be when he does that a greater part of my source's store of information will be destroyed.
  The dead bodies of detainees, enemies will they ever be seen in Alakunda?
  Alright! I wish Jammeh could allow foreign forensic experts come to Alakunda. No one should expect seeing skeletons there.
  96 Crocodiles ordered from South Africa. Who is Ricardo, a friend of former President Gnasingbe Eyadema? What is he doing in Kanilai?
  There is no doubt in the mind of the man I spoke to. First he told me that the then JUNGLERS,GREEN BOYS,RANGERS and now CHIAKAS conduct their training sessions in Alakunda Foni. He knows what obtains in the Crocodile pool as well. This pool is not there for tourism. It is a photocopy of what late Eyadema had in Togo. Sources have revealed that Eyadema had a similar pool with so many crocodiles. Eyadema used two methods to kill his perceived or real enemies. He had these people travel with him in his personal plane at any time someone or some people were suspected of wanting to change his regime. He made them feel okay until when in mid air. Eyadema's agents usually gagged such enemies, killed them with either some substance to be inhaled or suffocation. At the end these people are dropped off from the plane. They never dropped them off on land. Another method used was by killing the enemy or opponent then dump the person in a crocodile pool. When crocodiles eat human
 flesh they crack or chew all the bones. We cannot confirm if that is what Jammeh does in Alakunda but the person who spoke to me yesterday in Bakau swore that he knows a lot. These are therefore hypothetical views on our side. On the side of the person who revealed these things he said he is scared because he has witnessed a lot of wickedness near Jammeh.
  Why is he so scared? May be nightmares are haunting him?
  Who is Ricardo?
  Ricardo according to the source I spoke to, is from South Africa. He was a close friend of former President Eyadema.Late Eyadema introduced him to President Jammeh. My source said Ricardo helped President Jammeh order 96 crocodiles from South Africa. These crocodiles are trained to do nasty things. The same the way dogs are trained to trace offenders and tracks. Ricardo replaced the functions of Francisco Caso the Italian guy who was here with us.
  The names of those who are on the CHIAKAS wagon.
  The names of those who kill for President Jammeh are not all foreigners. The greater part of them are Gambians. These are people who wine and dine with us everyday. The structure of these killers is here...
  Unit Commander:-Musa Jammeh.
  Men:-1/Corporal Sanna Manjang
  2/ Malick Jatta
  3/ Private Mustafa Sanneh
  4/ Private Michael Jatta.
  These are names I saw in a file two days ago. This is why the NIA officers are being arrested. Before receiving the file these names were known. Top government officials know them, young and Junior soldiers working near President Jammeh know them as well. The million dollar question is who dares talk in the open? No Gambian will ever that risk.
  Where did they buy the Ninja Uniforms?
  The Ninja-like uniforms they wear was bought last September from abroad. The sets were purchased by Bombardier. Remember these were the days President Jammeh was so mad with Senegal? These were the days the border was closed between Gambia and Dakar. The intension was two fold. Use these Ninja masks to send side kicks to opposition members.
  They were to be Jammeh's first prey. This is why Jammeh attacked Halifa and OJ directly. He withdrew but his intension was to use these Ninjas.Who knows? Jammeh may still be ready to catch up with Sallah and Jallow. According to my source the same Corporal Manjang was assigned to eliminate Hamat Bah during the by elections in Upper Saloum. We remember when Hamat mentioned some names in parliament. Hamat's life is not all that safe so let him be careful.
  Who guards the Mile Two Prisons?
  Gambians abroad may not know but those of us here do.
  The Mile Two Central Prisons has been taken over by the GNA-Gambia National Army. The security strategies are being coordinated by the State guard who are directly answerable to President Jammeh.
  The whole scenario was designed by Jammeh himself. Bringing the GNA or State guard at Mile Two means a good show. All foreign diplomats use that route everyday. When passing by these people see the intensified security measures of course this sends a signal. This tries to justify that there was indeed a coup. These army officers are deeply divided. They see President Jammeh's 'Fedayin' as rivals.
  This is why David Colley was quoted on the daily observer.Colley may also be picked up at anytime. He has offended the CHIAKAS and RANGERS. They are called both names.David Colley was right to say what was quoted but it is too late! Why didn't he say so when the same thing was being done to Hydara, Sabally and Landing Sanneh?

Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2006 (Archive on Wednesday, April 26, 2006)
Posted by PANDERRYMBAI  Contributed by PANDERRYMBAI
    Return

          Current Rating:  5.00                        Rating:   5

      Copyright 2006 (c) Freedom Newspaper, LLC.   :  Powered By PointClick  :  Terms Of Use  :  Privacy Statement [input]   [input]   [input]