GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:37:23 -0000
Jabou, thanks for your response.  I understand where you're coming from.  I
mentioned to the Officer that I would forward his message to the L and may
be he would be lucky to find Sam Sarr. since, more Gambians frequent this
site .  I was doing it both for Sam Sarr and the Officer.  May be this is
one person Sam is also trying to locate.  Again, I understand where you're
coming from and I also caution individual discretion.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou