GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
salomon jawara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 00:16:25 +0200
Dear Mineratou;

This is nothing but a hoax. These kinds of investment letters representing an outstanding returns on your investments from Nigerians have been in circulation in Europe and America through out the 90īs.  People have been made aware of the potential consequences.

Some years ago, there was a couple in Sweden who received such a letter as the one below and decided to make an investment. After making the investment and not received any further information, they decided to go to Nigeria to find out. They were kidnapped and made to pay millions for their lives.

So, my advice is; skip this letter!

Thanks for sharing!

SS.Jawara
Sweden.