GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Edward Small <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 14:01:40 -0000
Africa's real criminals are its presidents and prime ministers and their
goverbnments. THEY steal a march on law enforcement. THEY control the
police. THEY put themselves above the law. THEY intercept people's messages.
THEY trade in arms and blood diamonds. THEY loot our national treasures.
THEY create conditions for war in Africa. THEY kill and loot their critics,
and violate all human rights with criminal impunity. The real criminals are
the Yaya Jammehs, the Charles Taylors, the Robert Mugabes, the Frederick
Chilubas, the Gnassingbe Eyademas, the Blaise Campaores and the Muamar
Gadafis of Africa. Is Interpol not aware of these glaring facts?