GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 17:16:11 EDT
Q1. Who won the Fedex cup? Prize: $100.00

A1. the winner of the fedax cup is Lorena  Ochoa .the answer supplied  to me
by
kayatta .i did a lot of telephone  enquiries from the bbc and  others but he
gave me the appropriate answer i  believe .

Correct Answer: Tiger WOODS won the Fedex cup. The Fedex cup is a PGA
playoff series. Lorena Ochoa plays in the LPGA. Your winning here is $0.00

Q2. What was her  score?(under/over par) Prize: $100.00

A2. her score was 66 (11 under  133)

Correct Answer: Tiger WOODs is male. His score to win the Fedex  cup was 23
under-par (-23). Your winning here is $0.00

Q3. Who won the Tour Championship?  Prize: $100.00

A3. No answer forwarded.

Correct Answer: The Fedex cup is a playoff series of 4 tournaments; The BMW
Championship, The Deutche Bank Open, The PGA Championship, and culminating in
The Tour Championship at East Lake in Atlanta. The Fedex cup winner is the
winner of cumulative points from these 4 tournaments which happened to be Tiger
 Woods. By winning the Tour Championship with his -23, Tiger Woods therefore
is  the winner of The Tour Championship. So he won two cups last Sunday. And
you  thought he was winning everything already.
Your Winning here is $0.00

Q4. What is the Solheim cup? Prize: $100.00

A4. the soheim cup is founded by the sohiem  manufacturing  cooperation. it
is a
women trans-atlantic golf event competed by  women  in the lpga .professional
golf playing ladies from all over the place   including europe play for the
top
prise .it was founded in 1990 .i  believe  karsten and louise sohiem are
intrumental figures in the   founding.

Correct Answer: The Solheim cup was founded by the Solheim Family of Sweden
to maintain European culture and comraderie. It is a tournament between a team
 from America's Women's golf tour (LPGA) and the European counterpart. Your
winning here 5 out of a possible 20 points or 25% of $100.00 or $25.00

Q5. Who won the  Solheim cup? Prize: $100.00

A5. the U.S.A own the last cup in Pressel  .

Correct Answer: The Ladies of the American team won the Solheim Cup.  Pressel
is one of the players of the LPGA in America. Your winning here again is
$25.00

You are awarded an extra $50.00 for effort Suntou, bringing your total
winnings to $100.00
Please inform me how to distribute your winnings among the following
eligible recipients:

Your or your Ellen assistant's Favourite person in  Gambia.
PDOIS'  Nyakoi schools programs.
UDP/NRP Women's  empowerment  project.
Ellen's Host organisation.

I thank you for participating and I look forward to more opportunity in
other areas of Life and to win prizes for your favourite charities.

Haroun Masoud. MQDT. Darbo.