GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:08:32 -0000
Saul Saudykhan,
I am so dissapointed of you. If you want to know who I am, why not ask me.
My name is Lamin Ceesay and I do not think I owe you an explanation of where
I am from. If you had asked, you would have got that.
I wish you could stop your such naivity and know that not everone out there
is aganst this regime. Just saying things against Mr. Sam sarr does not make
me Mr. Ambassador. I am a Gambian citizen like you and you are better off
repecting me as human being. I certainly do not appreciate you calling me
any other name but my name.
When I first registered on the list, I introduced myself to everyone. And i
am sure not everone here does that for I have shuffled the archive well
before. I have read a lot about such things, but I do not wish to be called
anything but my name. I hope I have myself very clear.
By the way, why do you have to talk for Sam. sam has his PC just like you
have your mouth. Or is that just your nature? I used my own name and see no
reason why Sam cannot be a man and use his name. Yopur hypocrisy is seen
here. You have the gut to try to ask Ousainou Darboe about his use of the
mandingo language in NY, but will not condemn Sam for calling himself
another native name.
My brother, let us all be very concretive in our observations. I am not on
this list for any other thing, but just because it is Gambian place where I
think I could discuss with fellow Gambians despite any differences we might
have in opinions.

Lamin Ceesay,
Charl. WV.