GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:35:26 EST
Thanks Ebrima, and indeed the future of Africa is very bright, and that is so
encouraging. I had mentioned Saihou Njie of Stanley street. He has always
been an excellent photograher, as well as a very good  artist.One of his
murals is at the SeneGambia Beach hotel.

Jabou

In a message dated 2/22/00 10:22:17 AM Central Standard Time,