GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 13:50:33 PST
Mr Saidykhan,
     I am not against the reinstatement of Mr Njie to the List.  However,
what I would recommend is for Mr Njie to stop the use of profanity.
Profanity is neither protected by any religion nor by the First Amendment.

This is my opinion, what do you think Ladies and Gentlemen?

Karamo

"Kala ko nedo, aforti andu ko mbata"