GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sariang marong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 00:54:33 -0600
Hi Bro,
I sent u email to the other email address but all the time it keeps
returning.Well good to hear from u again.hey am not on a submarine but
thanks for your concern.How is Ohio?hope everything running smooth.I got
your new email address we will talk from time to time.I am doing good always
following issues on the L.What's up with my hommees Saloum,Saul and Lamin
Sanneh(Pa brain)Please let me have their email addresses and phone
numbers.All the best.
Sariang.