GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2007 17:16:02 EDT

That's right Sountouni, Ramadan was not to blame for my trespass. Anyway,
I'm glad to hear you again. I know your stomach was heavy from cavortin in food
and circumstance. I guess you blame Eid-ul-Fitr for that.

Oh by the way, Bourghibe did well on the quiz and we have time for him and
you and our coleagues to do even better. What with the enhanced/revised quiz. I
 think you stand to earn a lot for FJ given your polyvalent nature. I will
give  you some clues:

All of the questions can be answered by consulting the following:

Your local Library
Feasibility studies
Donor Technical Reports.
Gambian Newspapers print/online; The independent archives(Galleh), The
Point, The Gambia Echo, Foroyaa, Senegambianews, The Gambia Journal, Gainako,
Ellen,
Relevant government departments; NAWEC, Yahya, GPA, NEA
NGOs such as EU, OPEC, UNDP, ECOWAS, ADB etc.

or by simply calling a friend or family member to check it our for  you.

See how many resources you have available to you? You could share it with
your children as a learning exercise. And let them know they will be making
another human very happy.

Masoud. Haroun Darbo. MQDT. Al Mutawakkil.

In a message dated 10/14/2007 4:20:10 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,