GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 07:50:51 EDT
Having heard from a lot of list members, it is save to say the proposal is
agreed to. Please begin to send in your contributions as soon as you can
because we need to get started right away. Make all checks or money orders
payable to Soffie ceesay and please send it to :
13830 Castle blvd ,
Apt # 204, Silver Spring
 Md 20910.
I would volunteer to put daily summaries of what is received as the days
pass. Those wishing to make direct bank transfers can do so by remitting the
money to account number 109 320 4559 with routing number255071981. Please
make sure you alert me either by phone at 301 890 4704 or via email at
[log in to unmask] of any such transfers to enable me to retrieve it and post
the amount at the daily summaries that I would be posting for list members.
Please also  inform Gambians you know in your area to help contribute. Each
contributor can request and would be promptly sent any information pertaining
to the entire undertaking. After contributions  start coming in, Soffie would
act on what we have agreed to on our behalf and again I would keep you all
abreast of her efforts regularly. We also held an emergency meeting last nite
and Latjor Ndow would keep list members of efforts that follow that meeting.
Please let us make this work by coming through for the students and by
extension our country. If anybody has ideas that can compliment this one,
please share it as we proceed. Every little bit counts.

Thanks
Karamba