GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
fatou sowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 16:43:36 +0100
Subject: THANKS AND BYE BYE

Thank you all for the wonderful opportunity of learning from each other.
Hope that this spirit of the  HERIOC ANCESTORS will continue.

We  must reclame and restore  the best of our African Civilisation.
We must reconstruct the present with the best humanity offers.

We must be humble. selfless,  couragous and dedicated.
We must unite with the broadest possible masses of our people.

We must regain historic memory and face the future resolve
never to betray the collective interest and survival of our people,

GLORY TO THE HERIOC ANCESTORS