GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kibily Jadama <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 20:30:34 +0200
Forwarded message:
From:     Self <Single-user mode>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?What_happened_to_Ebrima_barryīs_teacher_??Reply-to: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 22:44:14 +0200

List Members,
May be somebody can help me to find an answer to these
questions i keep asking myself.During all this problem about
Ebrima Barryīs dead, I have not read it in any newspapers what
has happened to his teacher.I might get it wrong by believing that
the teacher also has played an important roll in the dead of
Ebrima.If this whole thing was a war, then i would say he was the
first one who pulled the trigger.It was mentioned in the first articles
about Ebrima that the teacher was a Sierreleonian and yesterday
or a day before it was said that the teacher was a Nigerian.In this
case the nationality of the teacher is irrelevant.No teacher has a
right to instigate such things be a Gambian or none Gambian.Iīm
glad that the authorities are doing every thing to bring the officers
involved to the book.This should concern all Gambian because I for
one have tried a couple of times to enrol my friendīs child in this
very school Forsterīs.So what happened to Ebrima could easily
happen to my friendīs child or to anybody.
Below are the questions I keep asking myself :
( 1 ) Why the teacher didnīt report Ebrima to the principle
       ( Forster )if Ebrima had disobeyed him ?
( 2 ) Why didnīt the teacher go to the Brikama police station ?
( 3 ) Did he underrate the officers at Brikama police station ?
( 4 ) Why did the teacher go to the Brikama fire service ?
( 5 ) What is the teacherīs relation to the Brikama fire service ?
( 6 ) Why didnīt the officers at the fire service tell the teacher to
       report the matter to the right place ( Brikama police station )
       and fill a complain form if there was anything to complain for ?
( 7 ) Why the teacher hasnīt been arrested ?
( 8 ) Is the teacher totally innocent ?
I will definitely appreciate it if someone can come with answers so I
can get these questions off my chest.
Thank you for your attention.
And as our belove sister Ndey Jobarteh would say:
THE STRUGGLE CONTINUES!!!!
Kibily.