GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"M.B.Krubally" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:58:59 -0700
Sister Jabou, thanks for the information on the DV-2004. I have been a true believer in the lottery since my brother won five years ago. Since I was skeptical of the process, I scheduled my vacation during his interview date in Dakar. The process was very easy and direct, which leads me to think that one doesn’t need an attorney upon winning (not that you suggested the use of one). The mistake most people make is over look that first correspondence the National Visa sends out. Once the NVC receives that form, an interview date is automatically scheduled. At the interview, all one has to prove is a primary or secondary school education, or some type of work experience. Although a host in the US is not required, it is preferred. The instructions and requirements can be found at: http://travel.state.gov/DV2004.html

"ENTRIES FOR THE DV-2004 DIVERSITY VISA LOTTERY MUST BE RECEIVED AT ONE OF THE KENTUCKY CONSULAR CENTER MAILING ADDRESSES BETWEEN NOON ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2002 AND NOON ON WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2002. ENTRIES RECEIVED BEFORE OR AFTER THESE DATES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED REGARDLESS OF WHEN THEY ARE POSTMARKED. ENTRIES MAILED TO ANY ADDRESS OTHER THAN THE KENTUCKY CONSULAR CENTER ADDRESSES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED."

Africa:

DV Program
Kentucky Consular Center
1001 Visa Crest
Migrate, KY 41901-1000, U.S.A.

Momodou Krubally (Seattle)

 Jabou Joh wrote:I do not have any affiliation with these people, but they sent me this and I
thought someone may be able to use the information. I believe they charge a
fee for their services , and you can look around at their website.
At any rate, those interested in entering the green card lottery may find
this info. useful. Again, I have no affiliation with them, just passing the
info. on in case it is found to be useful. Please see below:

THE US GREEN CARD LOTTERY IS NOW UNDERWAY!
Applications are being accepted until November 6th, 2002.
55,000 GreenCards will be issued in a US Government Lottery.

The Green Card Lottery may be your best chance
to PERMANENTLY live and work in the United States.

Applications are being accepted NOW! Click here to begin!

Lycos is proud to announce that we’ve teamed up with Green
Card Central (GCC) to help you file your application and
increase your chances to win a U.S. green card. GCC is
managed by certified and licensed US lawyers.

You can begin your application process by clicking here:
http://direct.lycos.com/redir/02092401_12_greencardcentral

Millions of people apply for the green card lottery every year.
Last year over 35% of all applications (2.5 million!)were
rejected because they were filed incorrectly. Further,
there are many more lottery winners than visas available. This
is where GCC can help. GCC makes sure that every application
is in perfect compliance with the Green Card Lottery rules.
GCC also acts as your U.S. mailing address, providing you with
an immediate response from the U.S. government by fax, phone
and email, should your application be selected. GCC is there
every step of the way, giving you the best chance to win your
green card!

Don’t be one of the millions who ruin their
chances by filing incorrectly. For the easiest
and simplest way to enter the green card lottery,
and to give yourself the best chance of winning,
click here now:
http://direct.lycos.com/redir/02092401_12_greencardcentral

IMPORTANT:

Due to recent world events, this year’s Green Card Lottery may
be the last one offered. The sooner you file, the greater your
chances are of winning:
Go to http://direct.lycos.com/redir/02092401_12_greencardcentral
today!