GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Jatta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 03:15:31 -0700
List Managers, for your attention, there is a high chance that this so  called Osullican threatening the life of Pa Nderry is no body other  than the banned Ebou Jallow using a pen name. He was recently sending  mails to the Gambia post with this very email address:
    On 4/22/06, Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  You know Halifa Sallah is a very boring politician:  every time  President Jammeh derides his party as an "association of donkey  drivers", his reflexes go berserk to "protect his self-respect." So  what is next....
  I suggest that the managers investigate  this and possibly ban this account too. I hope you will be on guard all  times to stop this criminal.
  Lamin Jatta
    [log in to unmask] wrote:Fool,  remember me? I am the worst nightmare that you could ever have, you are  a liar and a scoundrel, publish this in your filthy lie infested paper,  because i dont know anything about ebou jallow, i published the names  on your website, i used your informations, and i did it because you  called my mother an adultress, you said my mother is giving yahya  jammeh sexual favours, please panderry mbai be a man and own up to the  truth, you were warned to stop it bt you carried on, I am presently  waiting to come over to raleigh and stand face to face with you and  hear you insult my mother again, I got into a lot of trouble because of  what i did but like any gambian i will defend my mothers name until my  death and beyond, if you really are a journalist put my this email in  your paper or show yourself as a dog and scurry away as though they  beat you with a stick, i regret other innocent people getting hurt but  i dont regret shaming you, if
 you ever open that thing you call a mouth  again and insult my mother in your trash infested publication i swear  to god i will come to your house and either you kill me or i will close  your mouth forever. this is not a threat its an advice
I didnt get  any 5 million dalasis from anyone and ebou jallow as far as i am  concerned is a fool who stole a lot of money, i am no more interested  in him as i am interested in you fool be advised and keep your filthy  mouth off my mother, i am copying this to Mr Sarr and Mr Jallow amongst  others for reference and you shall see if you dont publish it i will  send it to observer, i will stand in any court in any country and  testify that i did it and i had no help advise or coercion from yahya  jammeh or ebou jallow you will lose your stupid court case

osullivan

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい