GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha C Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 16:29:23 EDT
Dampha:
I cannot believe you are now saying that the voter-buyout theory was not the
main reason according to you.  This is simply sad.  Didn't you have a debate
with Buharry about this exact same issue?  He said don't jump so quick!
 Didn't you postulate this whole theory around the 'voter buyout' was so
significant that it directly led to the opposition loss in Kiang?  I simply
can't believe you have made such a massive contradiction of yourself.

Dampha there was a National Assembly Election January 1997 and Kiang happened
to be one of the constituencies.  I am also sending an e-doc to you in
private since the Maelstrom server does not accept postings with attachments.
It shows all the results during the parliamentary elections of 1996 (oops
1997).  Download it then double click on the link!  I hope it helps you

Have nice weekend!