GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Satang Jobarteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:43:50 GMT
What a good initiative.  Thanks to the organizers.

May I asked what criteria was used to select participants.
Gambian women being in such an industry could have benefitted a lot if there
was a representative from The Gambia.  Women of the Gambia are also in the
horticultural industry (just to name on outlet) and have difficulties in
marketing.  their inclusion might increase awareness on marketing strategies
and how best to participate within the subregional trade if not globally.

I wish the participants a fruitful deliberations and hope resolutions will
be shared.

Best regards,

Satang