GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 05:00:37 -0000
Dear Embrima,
Should we advocate an all out peaceful civil disobedience,if so when
and how do we get started.Shouldnt Gambians engage in an all out
boycott to express their demand for democracy. All they really have to do in
large numbers is to stay put at home without any engagement in
action.Can we remotely excute this; if we cannot all our talk is
going to be cosmetological at best.
                     kalilu camara