GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2008 08:57:45 EDT
Thank you Ma Yero for sharing. Now I want Suntou and Mbye to find
information on Viruses. And share same with us.

If Jinns are not Viruses, I don't know what is.

Haruna. I got one kind right now. The Influenza kind. That is the resting
and journeying kind.
Take care Yero.

In a message dated 8/4/2008 8:52:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,