GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 04:53:31 -0500
Yus,
 I'm just not sure how much Bullsh^*t some of us can handle come noon of
Friday  May 25, 2001 at the Kairaba Beach Hotel. The day for the launch of
www.jammeh2001.org..- easily slated to be The Greatest BullSh^*t Story Ever
Told Online! High-quality, grade A, prime-cut, pure APRC Bullsh^*t is been
manufactured, packaged, and waiting to be delivered World-Wide-Web. Most
commemorated Bullsh^*t is their introduction of their party's domain name
www.jammer2001.org as opposed to something like www.aprc2001.org to elude
us into believing 'jammeh' is the latest euphemism for 'aprc'. What's even
more elusive is the 'jammeh' is now an org (i.e Organized Crime), upclose
and personal. I don't know about you folks, but I am getting that strange
feeling of 'vuja de'. Not deja vu; 'vuja de'. It's the distinct sense that,
somehow, something that just happened has never happened before. Nothing
seems familiar. And then suddenly the feeling is gone. 'Vuja de'.

                                             To be continued....
                                             Mr Makaveli
PS: Yus, I'll be in touch today. BTW, did you notice that their website is
hosted by a hosting company named Cheapest-Hosting.com out here in
California, when there is Quantum and other hosting companies in their
neck of the woods.How patriotic of APRC! Can anyone stoop any lower, may I
ask? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

in the form of www.aprc2001.org