GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ngai Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 12:44:10 +0000
Hi Lers,
Few weeks ago I was mysteriously delisted and no one could explain to my
why..List manager Momodou Camara accused me of being George Sarr and
suggested that I stay subscribed as George SArr...I wrote several emails to
him & Malanding Jaiteh, most of which were copied to Hamjatta and Kebba
Dampha but none of my emails were responded to.
I would like to take the opportunity to thank Hamjatta & Dampha for their
kind efforts in trying to get me back on thelist.opposition.These managers
in my opinion are biased and will remain that way..I may be delisted again
as they have no idea how I got back on the list....\
I have been following the postings and I am disappointed that Mr Mboge is no
longer with us--hopefully he will reconsider.I enjoyed reading the postings
of Dampha, Kanteh, Makaveli, Yus & all those trying hard to see a better
Gambia.Of course not forgetting our dear Sister Jabou, you have been
good--keep it up. The struggle continues and victory will come. I see that
the jungle sunrise is still living in the jungle and him and his partner Tom
boy are still butt-licking---That's what they are good at and like I said
before after Yahya is over and done with, they'll turn to someone else to
lick his butt--it may even be OUsainou Darboe--these guys will do anything
it takes to get power.

And Yeah, how about that Marcel thomasi interview with the moron---I mean
were these journalist for real--come on???

Mr Camara: Keep dreaming about me being George Sarr---Investigate again..If
my identity is so important and if Ngai is not my true identity and hence
the reason for my being delisted then what about Essa Bokarr Sey and his
cohorts or should I say many aliases.
God bless the Gambia and rid us of the moron and corrupt and bias people for
that matter.
have a good day.
Ngai Jobe