GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 23:49:41 EST

Very well my man. But to think there could be resultant value in messing
with yours truly is scary and relegates the rest of my life to pain and
erstwhile mischief whose colour I may not always be able to discern and the
hopelessness in my inability to discern such is more debilitating than the  possible
mess-ogeny.

Aye Aye, I shall try to liase with Sanna. I don't think she's pleased with
me though. I had to say what was on my mind and I think her fortunes were
affected by some prophecy there-in. I will however try to reach her if only to
laugh with her cos I think that cat's got a lot of funny stories bottled  in.

Easy Bro. Best wishes. Haroun. Forget the MQDT. You're liable to substitute
it for my real name. And I kinda have a feeling you will mess with me at every
 friggin opportunity. So I have to limit my exposure to risk, Mr.
Bean-counter.  Masoud. Darbo. AL Mutawakkil.

In a message dated 11/13/2007 10:22:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,