GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 15:11:27 EDT
Ansumana,

After reading this long tirade of yours that has neither head nor tail, I can
only conclude that as far as my position re-this discussion with colley is,
and what I am trying to get across to him, you have definitely missed the
boat big time. Therefore, it would be sheer waste of time to try to even
explain it to you.

Have a good and stressfree day.

Jabou Joh