GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 09:08:37 +0200
Latir,
Thanks for forwarding this piece of information on the art of storry
telling.

I think it should be an eye opener for our policy makers at GRTS and the
Ministry of culture how important it is to preserve these treasures of
ours. There are many good stories out there that could be dramatised as
programes for children.

I remember being fund of giving a hand full of my supper  (kini mondoo) to
one of my step mothers for a story and I really enjoyed them very much,
specially those accompanied with songs.

Momodou Camara