GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 22:48:14 EST
I understand that you do not like Yahya. I like Yahya just as I like you  and
all our coleagues here. This however does not mean I will condone Yahya's
crimes or the crimes of any other I may like. I will encourage Yahya to address
and prosecute any crimes he is perceived to have committed. I tend to believe
in  innocence until proven guilty and due-diligence for propriety, always.
For even  those I do not like. I think you now understand my life.

As far as the holiday quip, I think Yahya was smitten and he has a tendency
to pomp and pageantry for the littlest (kids don't try this at home) things. I
 encourage him to be otherwise occupied in the affairs of the nation. When he
has  work to do, it may discourage his penchant for excess. These and those
extremes.  Remind me to share Cassius' conversation with Old Brutus as the
former wonders  about Brutus' subdued nature on the steps of the Roman Parliament
House. Easy  Baby!!

Haroun Masoud. MQDT. Darbo. Al Mutawakkil. In fact here it is:
Cas: Brutus, I do observe you now of late: I have not from your eyes that
gentleness and show of love as I was wont to have: You bear too stubborn and too
 strange a hand over your friend that loves you.
Bru: Cassius, be not deceived if I have veil'd my look, I turn the trouble
of my countenance merely upon myself. Vexed I am of late with passions of some
difference, conceptions only proper to myself, which give some soil perhaps
to  my behaviours; But let not therefore my good friends be grieved - Among
which  number Cassius be you one - nor construe any further my neglect, than that
poor  Brutus, with himself at war, forgets the shows of love to other men
(and  women).
Haruna: I encourage you to visit Julius Caesar to discern Old Cassius'
compass in convoluted logic. I submit he could have afforded Brutus sager
communion. I love you Ginny. I'm not friggin romancing you. Just thought I'll  friggin
let you know now. I am very handsome though as you may have  noticed.
Easy Baby. I know you don't like me too tough because I seem to have new  and
virulent ideas with no follow-through as someone shared with me you feel.
May Allah continue to guide and bless you My Ginny Schminny!!

In a message dated 12/30/2007 9:35:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,