GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Edie Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 2009 12:51:19 +0000
The ego is needed in the beginning of life to show you what God is not, so that you can Realize what God Is. The ego is the cause of all pain and misery in our life and the world.. All great Spiritual Masters have taught to dissolve this illusion of memories and desires called the ego

The only way to Realize Onesness with God or Consciousness is to surrender the selfish ego thereafter, you can easily live in the Ego of God much better than you can in the false ego of man. Edi

The Vine of Your Heart
November 7, 2009
====================
 God said:
You are travelers, and you are wanderers. You may think that you do not know your way in the world, and yet you find your way. You are somewhere. You are located somewhere. Where are you now as you read My words?
Furthermore, you are reading My words. Are you not in a good place? Is there a better place where you can be? Where is better than with Me?
Of course, you do not have to be reading Heaven letters in order to be with Me. You can be with Me here, there, and everywhere. When you are reading a Heaven letter, when it reverberates with your beating heart, what you have is awareness of Me. You can have that awareness of Me anywhere you are. I am everywhere whether you are aware of Me or not. Today We talk about Awareness of Me.

What is another word for awareness that We can use? That you have a sense of Me is another way to say it. An idea of Me is not close enough, for We are speaking deeper than thought. Thoughts of Me can be a dime a dozen, but recognition of Me, the presence of Me, your making room for Me in your heart, your moving out all the debris so that your heart becomes a palace for Me to recline in, your knowing that I am irrevocably in your heart, knowing that I am viable in your heart, resting there, making Myself at home with my feet up, knowing that in the innermost heart of your heart is where I belong, knowing that I am happy to be established there, knowing that I am happy to be your Companion, knowing that I am happy to be with you no matter where you are, knowing that, of course, I am in your heart, knowing that in your heart is where I belong, knowing that We go everywhere together, knowing that We are beyond the flurries and storms in the world, knowing
 that We are love and peace and nourishment for all whom We meet on the seeming path you have taken, knowing that life is more than it seems, knowing that We have a pact, an agreement, an accord that We are together for the opening of the heart of the world, that We are, indeed, the heart of the world, and that We beat for all, and your knowing that We have meaning and that the meaning is love, and nothing but love, knowing that it is an impossibility for you not to love when We are love, and love is All.

I am like a little headrest in your heart where you can rest your mind for a while, where your mind can take a break from its interminable activity, where your mind can say, "I will be quiet for a while," where your mind can let your heart be, and let your heart be what it really is, the all-time fruition of My love. Which would you rather be: smart or love? The thing is that you can have both. Your mind can learn to dance to the tune of your heart.

Beloveds, just as we are One, your heart and mind can be One. They can work in perfect harmony. They can be the two horses who pull the cart in one direction. They can be a team of oxen who are so strong that there isn't anything too much for them to pull. Your heart and mind can be like a vine that grows around itself and keeps growing to the sun. The sun opens the vine of your heart and mind wider and wider until
there is nothing but openness filled with love, and borders to love are gone, and heart and mind are Oneness Supreme.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい