GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
baboucar kolley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 12:38:30 -0500
I can never be more contemptuous to Gambians more than your scornful boss
and of course the old man himslef. The reality is, Gambian politics has not
changed a bit if you look at the broader picture. Yes, more voices are being
heard. Whose voice is that? The family man in Kiang who is willing to sell
his vote for D25? Let's get real, politics in Gambia is the same or even
worse; now that brute force is involved. We have a lot of teaching to do in
the arena of making rightful choice of leadership. Especially with older
folks. It is the same game over and over again. So why discard the old
cooking pot while it can still boil the rice?

Babou