GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 10:35:23 GMT
Hamjatta,

You're absoluetly right about Mr. Ambassador. I'm buried neck-deep in a
project these few weeks, so I can't do more than peeping in, and dropping a
few lines intermittently, but you've latched unto the gist of Essa Bokarr
Sey's so-called "prose." It's a "subliminal" attempt to lash back at some of
us roasting the criminal govt. that he represents. Classic "stealth attack,"
if one can transpose that business theory to what is going on here. First,
he gave people the impression that he's gone, then he sneaks quietly in, and
start gnawing at people's nerves with these pregnant literature. You just
have to marvel at some people's slimy antics!

Isn't this the same Essa Bokarr Sey who raised a ruckus about wanting to be
un-subscribed pronto in the wake of the student massacres back home just a
few weeks ago? What changed your mind Mr. Ambassador? No amount of shameless
deviation tactics will succeed in shifting our attention from the carnage
carried out by your govt. on innocent little kids. Even to the passive
Gambian majority, your govt. has finally crossed the line. Killing those
little kids was the final straw! If you were not so blinded by your own
arrogance, you'll see the writing on the wall: "All decent Gambians have
crossed the Rubicon in the desire to boot out this criminal and barbaric
Yaya Jammeh regime. One way or the other, this regime will go - and soon it
will!" You can join Malafy Jarju and the rest of your team in dreaming,
because that's the sum of your endeavor!

And just for the record, who among the victimized students is you or despot
Yaya Jammeh's blood relative? You've made that claim in what has to be the
most gross manifestation of Bad Taste I've ever seen on this forum (your
pitiful self-righteous defence of your govt. in the immediate aftermath of
the massacre.) If you have any honor, substantiate your claim. It would be
easy enough to verify that information. Otherwise, distribute your "poems"
and "prose" within the ranks of your party. That's where they belong.

Saul.