GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 19:04:08 EST
Oueman,

I have seen the story on Scott Ritter and many are wondering why this story
is just now being leaked out.
At any rate, you sound like all of those who are repeating exactly what Bush
has been saying, but the proof is still being waited upon despite all of the
rhetoric. It is a simple case. If there is proof, all that has to be done is
to provide it to the waiting World.

Jabou Joh