GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 05:36:43 -0000
Brother Edward Small:

I have already finished critiquing BABA GALLEH'S SATIRES, and I had already
made my views absolutely vivid to BABA, now it is his turn to either deny or
accept my critiquing. But he never did so, therefore, as far as I am
concerned, I have finished with BABA until he responded personally to my
critiquing. Now I have critiqued BROTHER RENE'S EXCERPT. Go and read that
and enjoy. Brother Small, this is a public forum, and whether one is from
OXFORD, HARVARD, CAMBRIDGE ETC, as soon as you slam any piece of work here,
you are automatically sending a plain invitation for everybody to comment.
Therefore, we need not be personal about it when someone volunteers to
critique one's piece of work. Critiquing a fellow's piece of work leads and
encourages EFFICIENCY and EFFECTIVENESS, and not erecting EMOTIONAL
VIOLENCE, just as you and your group are interested in doing. To that end, I
extend to you a SINCERE INVITATION to contribute pieces your humble self for
my critiquing. God bless you.

Ansumana Kujabi(T.H.I.R.D- Truth Telling, Honesty, Integrity, Responsibility
and Democracy)