GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Binneh Minteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 17:59:31 -0500
RECONTRUCTION OF GRUESOME SCENARIOS PART 111(HOW KORO CEESAY WAS KILLED)

The killing of Koro always centers around the same suspects,the same scenes
and the same thread which leads to the same names.Koro has a very clean
soul and a powerful ghost that will haunt all these killers to their
graves.OPTV has even identified where Yahya  and Edward should be buried
after they have been killed by by Koro's ghost.It may appear monotonous but
reading through these similar details shows that the accusation is not
based on false sources.All leads whether they are repeated or reconstructed
come back to reveal more towards the same suspects. Please read these
similar revelations and try to get to the deepest part of the whole
story.This may look like similar stuff but at the same time has created new
fibre roots.
Koro's murder was brutally carried out by the APRC under the instruction of
Yaya Jammeh himself. It was during Koro's murder that the term SMELLING
BLACK COFFEE came out from Yahya's stinking mouth.He is a mad man who
copies bad habits wi! thout a second thought. Yahya gave the  order for
Koro to be murdered before leaving for Adis Ababa Ehtiopia. Many still have
a video and remember when Yahya suddenly stopped on the stairs while going
on board the plane and whispered something into Edward's ears.This happened
just before he finally went in.Koro was the only secretary of state who
used to drive himself,that humble habit cost him his life(unfortunately).If
he had a driver it might have been difficult to divert the mercedez without
the driver suspecting some foul play.Koro made enemies because of the
honest believes that he harboured as a true revolutionary,unfortunately for
him  he was appointed by false so-called revolutionaries.Yahya is so fake
and Edward is sneaky,and Yankuba is a naive socialite.Yankuba is what some
people call windmill-politicians.

It was certain that! Koro as the former finnace minister had several
financial policy disputes with Yahya and the Senior members of the
APRC.Koro on many occassions turned down instructions from Yahya and the
APRC for the transfer of lump sums of money into personal foreign
accounts.This caused differences between him and Jammeh or the AFPRC.This
made him automatically,an obstacle to them.Singhatey is not on the lime
light but he is far more a crook and corrupt than the mad man.As the former
Finance Minister, Koro was all the time contesting all their illegal
financial transactions from a professional point of view.That was the time
when slimy Famara Jatta was a so-called policy analyst at the dept of state
for education. Koro posed a threat to Jammeh and his Gang. OPTV  was
informed that Koro  got into a very bitter argument with Edward Singhateh
that very week of his murder. They had two issues one was Koro's
professional principles and his dire! ct access to Jammeh,two he Edward
hated Koro because of his fame as an economist that many respected.This
hatred grew more and more when they learnt that Koro had a warm welcome
during his visit at the carter center.Infact Koro was threatened by
anonumous callers that he was never ever going to read the budget speech he
was preparing.Koro died not long before the speech was presented.GAMTEL
should cooperate and reprint all the details on Koro's former telephone
lines during that period.Will they ever do so,because Yabo was implicated
in the Dumo coup saga because he intercepted calls that Yahya gave the
orders for the paramilitary to shoot the scholl children in 2000.GAMTEL
staff could help any future gvt along those line.However, we just do hope
that they will not be forced to erase those traces?
Yahya, dumb and mad as he always is,finally gave his instructions for them
to eliminate poor Koro.Imagine that? Koro thought he was serving a genuine
revolutionary,on the whole Yah! ya was fake and sick. Everything happened
after Yahya departed pretending that he was not connected to the crime.He
is the master mind of anything evil that transpired from 1994 to date,no
doubt about that. From the airport Koro was seen driving in the same convoy
with Edward Singhatey and Yankuba Touray. They lured Koro by telling him
that they were going to hold a meeting on something important?!!!!!!!!!!!!
that BOSS said!!!!!!!!!!!!!.This word BOSS was created by Singhatey because
he knows that Yahya is weak and stupid.He did his home work on knowing how
to seduce Yahya.All those who served under and with Yahya at the then
gendarmerie know that he is mad and likes being seen as the big man.At
Yankuba's residence some of the assailants like Peter singhatey and his men
were waiting.Upon arrival, they did infact convene a meeting ofocurse!
the results of that meeting were brutal.The meeting  was  all of a sudden
forced to turn into a! bitter argument between Edward and Koro.KORO'S
FATHER SHOULD FOLLOW THIS CASE TO HIS GRAVE BECAUSE IF THIS VERSION I WROTE
IS NOT TRUE I AM READY TO SHOOT MYSELF.THIS IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE AND THE
SOURCES WHO REVEAL THIS TO ME ARE CREDIBLE AND RELIABLE,I USED MY TACTICS
TO GET THE INFORMATION AND I AM READY TO HELP THE CEESAY FAMILY AS A
WITNESS IN CASE THEY NEED ME.I AM HELPING GAMBIA AS A WHOLE FOR WE MUST
PULL THE VEIL AND EXPOSE YAHYA HE IS A VERY VERY VERY VEYR WICKED PERSON!
Yahya is very very wicked!

The final details........

Edward finally pulled out a pistol and shot koro several times. Koro was
not smashed with a base ball baton from the onset,however that baton was
used(according to our sources) by Peter.He did that to clear possible
traces and so on.It was infact Peter Sighatey himself  who drove Koro's
dead body in Koro's own official car, a black mercedes Benz to the same
bridge were an accident was formulated. Anyone reading the articles may ask
him or herself how comes the guards were not aware? Please remember that in
Yayha's military anyone close to such actions was going to support Edward
instead of help Koro or say  a word. The convoy was dispersed because the
excuse they gave some of them was that the meeting was going to take long
and they could FALL OUT(a military term used for dispersing
soldiers).Please Gambians remember that some of us faced those very killers
and we know that they are capable of cooking and eating human flesh(that is
true)! . They after wards poured petroleum over the Black mercedes that had
Koro's body and  lit it into flames. In the process Peter Singhatey had got
his hands burnt and that was why all that week Peter was seen with Bandages
wrapped around all his hands as if he  sustained injuries while playing
soccer etc.That sneaky cold murderer was lying! Others were saying that he
broke his hands because he had an accident.All that was a bag full of
lies.Even today Peter is ready to kill people like Blaise Jagne he is just
waiting for the chance to do so.Infact Blaise wasr marked to go next but he
was lucky and was warned to keep quiet.Edward thought Blaise was going to
be the vice president. For some time during those days,Edward and Yahya had
a little dispute,they even sent indirect speeches and malicious gestures to
one another during cabinet meetings.In one of their meetings Yahya was
insulting and saying that anyone who thinks that he should be vice pr!
esident by force has to resign!
From that time Yahya started feeling the heat from the reactions on the G-L
and other corners so as usual he wanted to distance himself from
Edward.Ofcourse Edward was smarter than him so he knew how to wrap his mad
Boss once again.Edward hated Koro and killed him,he hated Sana and Hydara
(the latter was killed),he hated Isatou Nie Saidy but because of her nature
he cannot still eliminate her.I will NOT TALK on that but Isatou Njie Saidy
will see for herself very soon.Our sources never lie.
Edward would have eaten Baba Jobe raw if he had the chance.He still hates
Blaise and other cabinet ministers but some of these people are stooges
therefore it is better for one to leave them  to receive the blows directly
without warning them

In my next postings I will reconstruct gruesome scemarios on how Abdoulie
Kujabi participated in killing Yahya Drammeh in mile two? Plus other dirty
games that he and some of those green boys did and are still working on.

I will also reconstruct how Corporal Dumbuya was slaughtered at the Albert
Market? How Francisco Caso came to the NIA with the bodies(in a car's
booth) of people that he killed along the border?

We will also revisit a story on how Amie Faal a worker at the VIP Lounge at
the airport was killed?My source at the Customs and Excise dept and at the
airport(who they will never be able to detect) said that she was  a girl
friend of Abdoulie Kujabi.

This is a war between decency and banditry that Gambians must win.

Binneh S Minteh

NYU.EDU

NEWYORK USA.