GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Banding Samura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:25:03 -0700
Gassama,
Whats your problem or your point. You seem to be
implying that since Jawara was bad, then Yaya has the
right to be even worse; at least he has done some
infrastructal development.
You see, since your humiliating exposure, you have
been ranting and raving like.......what I can say,
"BUWA MENG JABURUTA". May be someone can help
translate that into English.
Please stop ringing into our ears like some desperate
kamikaze Anophelese from Kuntaur "Farokono"; no
disrespect to the good people of that great town.
I suggest you go into hibernation for a year or so,
and then resurface later as some other creature.
Hopefully you would have by then come to some sense of
understanding about what living under an absolute
dictator means.

--- Pamodou Gassama <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Momodou Olly-Mboge,

? How