GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:05:09 +0000
"The release thus stated: "The UDP/NRP alliance condemns all forms of
violence for political change, and regrets the actions of certain members of
the security force who attempted to resort to such action rather than
encourage peaceful means of effecting regime change."

Looks to me that the UDP bought into this scam and agreed with the
government lies that some security folks indeed attempted to overthrow Yaya.
  The whole world knows that this was a scam, thus, why the above statement?
  Should we then by the lies of Fast Eddy Jallow, buy that Darboe is the
ring leader, as Eddy alleged?  Thus, you see the trap one is put in.  A
military coup also does not necessarily have to be composed of just Military
folks.  We were all witnesses to the Kukoi Madness and some of the civilians
behind it confirmed their participation.  To suggest that the military was
involved but civilians were not is will slide on a slippery slope.  The fact
is, there was no coup and Yaya, the chief fabricator of the scheme knows
that and Gambians know that.

Chi Jaama

Joe