GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 12:36:10 EDT

Brother Sidibeh,

I am glad you agree that Halifa Sallah and co. and Mr Dibba  definitely do
not belong in the same league under the present circumstances in  our country.
But again, I repeat that given all the circumstances already  mentioned, we
cannot help but question the integrity of the whole thing.
Best regards,
Jabou Joh

In a message dated 4/9/2006 11:08:53 A.M. Central Daylight Time,