GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 22:15:34 -0700
Kebba Jobe Daddy Nying,

Seems like some people still know what "honor" means.
Maybe you can learn something from these honorable
people at The Daily Observer Jobe Nying. When I
initially engaged you, this was the "minimum moral
threshold" I was talking about. It's an open secret
that The Observer has been dancing to the APRC's tune
for some time now. But even them have set themselves a
MINIMUM level, below which they WON'T go! It's call
basic human decency. Many people won't sink lower than
that for their blood relatives. But, I guess I'm
trying to sell a donkey pearls by telling you this.
You just simply amaze me. Can't you see -despite all
the propaganda hulabahoo-  that Yaya is
self-destructing? That he's boxing himself into a
corner while shutting ALL the doors? You don't get it,
do you?

On Juwara's "GRUMBLINGS," highlighting fraud in the
Voter Registration Exercise, is NOT "grumbling."
Neither is refuting the countless sprurious stories
touted by your govt. Nor is letting the world know
about the daily harassment his people suffer at the
hands of your criminal govt. Check the meaning of
"grumbling" Mister.

One thing though Jobe Nying, for someone who's a mere
pro-Jammeh civil servant, you're really working Over
Time in the Mud-slinging Department. And amid this
shameless soul-mortgaging, you totally miss one
cardinal point: "Try as you may, Spin as you can,
Jammeh is nothing but an evil person! Even-if he
"wins" with 99% of the vote, that fact remains the
same. Hitler had the support of 90% of Germans while
his brutality was at it's peak. And to German cowards,
and hypocrites, his opposition weren't offering
Germans "a real alternative," or were "unpatriotic"
because they were against the once great Reich, rising
again and controlling human destiny. Hell, they even
knew the exact race that needs to occupy this planet!
So, we have seen you types all over the world. Just
remember that...

Good Sunday morning.

Saul.