GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamine Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 14:30:54 -0500
Mr. Barrow:

Will all due respect, you have blown this one.
Why can't imaginary Alieu Keita fight his own
battle.  I thought you have some dignity.  I
am disturbed by your ignorance.  We are no
fools.

We need to hear from the same Alieu Keita who
thought that he could instill fear in our
struggle.  We are determined to kick the
dictator and his stooges out of The Gambia.  We
will never surrender to tyrants.  Please do
some soul-searching.  Internally, you are
deceiving yourself.  We pray for a yahyaless
Gambia.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh