GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Katim S. Touray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 05:49:38 -0800
Hi folks,

Let's consider this Alieu Kieta case closed.  The following posting sent in
response to Mr. Keita's postings is un-called for.  There ABSOLUTELY is no
reason to bring in President Jammeh's parents into the discussion, talk less of
saying all manner of things about them.

As for Mr. Keita, I saw a posting of his in which he mentioned that I said that
his e-mail was infact comming from President Jammeh.  I want to take this
opportunity to correct that wrong impression.  At no point have I ever said that
his e-mail is originating from any person other than him (Keita). My posting
about the ownership of his e-mail's IP Number referred to the ISP that owns the
IP address, not to President Jammeh or Mr. Sey.  In short, by acusing me of
saying something I did not say, and calling me liar for that, he is being
gravely unfair to me.  But that's OK.

Please let's move on.

Katim