GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SN Sariang Marong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 05:32:07 +0900
Bravo Zulu to all concern Gambians out there you guys are doing  a great job
and your patriotism is well  regconised by the whole World.We have a task to
complete lets keep the momentum going.Well all gambians back home should
know that we are all concern for freedom.justice,true democracy .and
everlasting peace in our country. Let every Gambian home or aboard  be
least assure that we are ready to put up with the challenge and to show the
whole World that Gambia needs a change.Great job Ebrima Ceesay you source is
doing a great job too.More to follow the intelligence framework is too
strong for President Yahya's team to get over with it.No matter what they do
we will still keep track of them.Let the struggle continue.No retreat No
surrender.
Sariang.