GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saihou Mballow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 17:56:03 -0800
Joe,
        it does not make any sense to state that
someone can own a country. If someone believe that
then it is at your end.
What i am saying is you cannot be in the diaspora and
dictate the Gambians people at the grass roots level
and this is how your behavior looks like now. Gambians
have been participating in politics well before you
and me come in.

It is only a lunatic who will question whether
Ousainou is sincere?. If he was not sincere, he would
have left the UDP the party he is leading since August
1996.

Joe i said it here before, and i would say it again
that i respect all those opposition party leaders,
Ousainou , OJ, Hamat, Halifa and Waa regardless of
their differences. They have volunteered to put their
lives at stake just to bring democracy and human
rights in the country so i believe it is a great thing
to do.

With all those names you are mentioning, i have no
problem with them because they know who i am. The best
thing for you to have done is stay focus and not to
care about what the writers were writing about the
coalition then. But no you jumed in immediately by
blaming UDP, adding fuel to fire. This is the reason
why I blame you because i know what it took for us to
bring these five political parties together so for you
to be part of the distroyers is unfortunate.

Now how can you and me look up our heads and tell the
APRC Government LOOK we have done it, we are matured
people and have managed to solve our differences?
NO.Tell them that here you are at a verge of
vanishing, NO, but still we have time to work it out.

Non of the opposition parties is our problem. I am not
here to put a blame in any of them because i still
believe we can work these differences out together for
the interest of doing away with the APRC.

Finally,do not see me as your enemy, see me as a
partner. We are bound to have differences but at the
end of day we move together for the interest of our
country. We are at the National Assembly (laughter).

Saihou

=== message truncated ===